Hi! My name’s Will Mullins and I’ve been working as an SEO specialist here in Brisbane since 2010.
In that time, I’ve helped many businesses increase their online traffic from Google.
You’re probably reading this as you’re looking for an SEO audit on your website. An SEO audit is the first step in an SEO campaign. I also offer this as a separate service.
I understand many businesses aren’t entirely sure if they should commit to an SEO campaign, and so an audit will give more of an understanding of what can and should be done to help improve rankings and traffic. It will show what’s going on with the website in Google, how its ranking, and what the competition is doing.
I Offer 2 types of SEO Audits
SEO Audit – Local Business
The first one, which is more suited to smaller, local business websites, is free of charge.
Just send me your website address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send back a short 5 minute screen video with some data for your site, including keyword rankings, and how you stack up compared to your competitors.
SEO Audit – Enterprise and large E-commerce
The second type of SEO Audit is a very in-depth analysis and is more suited to large websites, such as e-commerce sites with many products and categories, or large companies in very competitive industries.
To learn more about this audit and the information you’ll receive, please read below.
Ok, take care, thanks for visiting, and hope we can work together soon!
If you’d like to see some of my SEO results, click here.
If you’d like to know more about my background, see my about page.
An In Depth Analysis of your Website Vs the Competition
The goals of the strategy audit are to:
1) Provide a comprehensive SEO roadmap.
2) Create actionable strategy recommendations.
3) Analyse the website’s competition landscape to maximise organic searches in Google (which accounts for more than 90% of the search market).
The Assessment includes:
1) Analysis of key SEO metrics compared against your competitors.
2) Google search console data analysis.
3) Keyword research comparison.
4) Top pages comparative analysis.
5) Off-page comparative analysis.
6) On-page comparative analysis.
7) Sweet spot opportunities audit.
8) Featured snippet comparative analysis.
9) Year on Year data analysis.
10) Power Pages analysis.
11) Power Pages anchor analysis.
12) Keyword & content gap analysis.
13) Custom concerns or questions addressed.
14) Find and recommend technical SEO fixes.
15) Quick Wins Strategy recommendations.
To get started, you must provide the following information:
1) Website domain.
2) Top 5 competitor websites.
3) Up to 5 questions or concerns related to organic searches.
Price: $1475 incl. GST.
Note: An invoice will be sent upon submitting the form below. Please allow approximately two weeks for completion. Any missing information will delay the audit.